Heroes of the Storm Tech Alpha Balance Update #1 – Mar. 25, 2014
Blizzard Entertainment has released a new Weekly Hero Rotation along with balance fixes across several Heroes.
We’ve brought the Heroes of the Storm Technical Alpha down today in order to refresh the weekly free hero rotation and make the balance changes listed below. Thank you for all the great feedback you’ve provided during alpha testing thus far. We hope you’ll try out these changes in-game and share your input with us soon!
- Knight Health reduced by 20%
- Time between Knight and Sorcerer attacks increased from 1.0 to 1.25
- Focused Attack talent bonus to Basic Attack damage increased from +30% to +50%
- Symbiote no longer persists during a killed Hero’s post-death state (Uther/Tyrael)
- Fixed a bug which granted Hero clones created by Ultimate Evolution more Health and damage than intended.
- Fixed a bug which unintentionally granted increased damage for all abilities while in Robo-Goblin form.
- Hyperion duration reduced from 15 to 12 seconds
- Hyperion volley damage gain per level decreased from 24 to 20
- Base vision radius increased by 2
- Divine Storm cooldown increased from 45 to 70 seconds
- Hurricane talent
- Bonus stun duration removed
- Now decreases Divine Storm cooldown from 70 to 50 seconds
- Eternal Devotion
- Base duration increased from 7 to 10 seconds
- Holy Devotion talent no longer increases Eternal Devotion duration
- Hammer of Justice damage gain per level decreased from 14 to 10
- The Regeneration Master talent has been replaced with Path of the Wizard
- Voodoo Ritual changed from 20 +1 Health per level and 5 Mana restored to 1% Health and Mana restored.
- Gargantuan Health increased from 1000 + 100 per level to 1400 +140 per level