Heroes of the Storm Patch 28.4
Blizzard Entertainment deployed Patch 28.4 on Oct 25 to address a few bug fixes. There is no heroes balance in this patch.
- Tutorial: Fixed an issue causing AI Heroes to ignore certain objectives during tutorial missions.
- Blackheart‘s Bay: Fixed an issue that could cause Minions and Summons to become stuck when attempting to attack the Keep and standalone Tower in the Middle Lane.
Heroes, Abilities, and Talents.
- D.Va: Fixed an issue preventing Boosters from receiving the Rush-down Talent’s cooldown reduction bonus if D.Va was attacking an enemy shortly before activating Boosters.
- Junrat: Using Concussion Mine to destroy D.va’s Mech and knock her into the terrain will no longer remove her from the Battleground until she respawns.
- Loadouts: Switching Skins using the Loadout menu will now correctly display that Skin during a Hero Select.