Tychus Hero Spotlight
Vaeflare has revealed the new Heroes of the Storm hero: Tychus Findlay. The video shows Tychus shooting with a M61 Vulcan machine gun. Looks like an frontal cone AOE by the looks. The video also shows him summoning an ODIN Thor (similar to Jim Raynor’s Summon Battlecruiser).
It’s exciting to see Hero spotlights, and what Blizzard has been busy with these past months working on new heroes.
“HELL…IT’S ABOUT TIME.”
– TYCHUS FINDLAY, NOTORIOUS OUTLAW
Tychus Findlay is a somewhat enigmatic Terran Marine from StarCraft II, who has been many things to many people. In Heroes of the Storm, Tychus takes on the role of a battle-hardened Assassin, and he’s more than happy to let his massive gun do the talking.
Tychus is ready for anything you can throw at him!
- Target: Enemy, Area: Cone that can be altered based on Tychus’s position. Can be cancelled.
- Though Tychus is usually equal opportunity with his minigun, this ability focuses Tychus’ attention on a single enemy for a few seconds, dealing some extra pain to the target. Other enemies caught in the cone of fire also take damage.
(W) FRAG GRENADE
- Target: Location, Area: Circle AOE
- This simple explosive device damages and knocks back anything caught in the blast radius.
(E) RUN AND GUN
- Target: Direction, Area: Direction selected
- Tychus sure does like getting into the fight. He can choose from time to time to charge right into battle and have his weapon instantly spun up and ready to fire.
- Tychus’ weapon of choice belies its name, packing a punch and attack speed that’s unmatched by most other heroes. The downside of this multi-barreled terror is that it takes a moment to spin up before firing. But once the minigun starts firing, it lays waste to anything in front of it.
(R) DRAKKEN LASER DRILL
- Target: Location – laser auto single-targets closest enemy, can be altered by player by pressing R and clicking on new enemy.
- Originally designed to assist with mining operations and other excavation projects, the laser drill can be equally effective when used as a weapon. When Tychus drops one on the battlefield, it can do heavy damage to single targets.
(R) COMMANDEER ODIN
- Target: Self-cast, Area: Self-cast
- Sometimes even Tychus needs a bigger gun. That’s when he calls upon the power of the massive Odin mech. Offering additional protection as well as powerful cannons and missiles that create wide swaths of destruction, the Odin is a fearsome military vehicle.
QUOTES AND FACTS