Heroes of the Storm Patch 35634
Community manager Spyrian posted the latest Heroes of the Storm patch notes. This patch fixed a few crashes that have affected players, and UI issues. As well as problems with Rehgar, Sonya and Kael’thas.
We’ve just released a hotfix for the Heroes of the Storm Open Beta in the Americas region of Battle.net, in order to squash a few bugs that made their way into the game following our latest patch on May 12. We will release the update for all regions worldwide throughout the rest of the day. We also released a hotfix on May 18, and those patch notes can be found here.
Complete patch notes for today’s hotfix can be found below:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when launching the Heroes client.
- Resolved an issue which could cause machines using Intel HD 4600 graphics cards to experience framerate drops.
Heroes and Talents
- Fixed an issue that could cause Rehgar players to permanently lose control of their Hero after coming under the effects Anub’arak’s Web Blast.
- Sonya’s Whirlwind will no longer occasionally consume double the required Fury when spamming its Ability hotkey.
- Kael’thas’ Chain Bomb and Ignite Talents will no longer apply Living Bomb to enemies that are already affected by another Living Bomb. The tooltip for these Talents will be clarified in a future patch.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Heroes client to crash.
- Fixed an issue that could allow the Allied Chat toggle message at the beginning of each game to remain clickable even after the text had faded off of the screen.
- The font color for whisper messages has been changed back to fuchsia.
- Fixed an issue that could cause text with diacritics to appear misaligned.